Drop everything right now and mark your calendar!
For the next few weeks we are running a series called Art Camp at Home. We are scouting out online art workshops that you may have missed and posting them here. We have a vague fantasy of you inviting friends over, watching the class (es) and making art while snacking and chatting together. How ever you choose to play – do stop right now and mark your calendar!
The LIVE class starts this Monday – March 3!
7 consecutive classes of LIVE Julie Fei-Fan Balzer for FREE!
Julie will be holding a short class each day from Monday March 3, through Sunday March 9.
The classes will be broadcast at different times so you can participate no matter where in the world you live!
These classes start next week – get out your calendar and mark the times NOW!
“I’m going to be hosting a free live stencil lesson every day next week! You’ll be able to see the video and ask questions and there might even be a giveaway or two! Here’s the calendar of dates and times:”
If you need a world clock for help converting the time, click here.
How does Stenciling Live work? Easy peasey, let me walk you through it!
Each of the classes has a unique url (and subject), which I’ve listed below:
- Monday: The Basics
- Tuesday: Layering
- Wednesday: Faces
- Thursday: Balzer Bits
- Friday: Stendoodling
- Saturday: Other Mediums
- Sunday: Q & A
Here’s what else you need to know:
- You can read a description for each of the classes if you click on the link to the class.
- To view a class, all you need to do is click on the link.
- To participate in the class — there is a chat box that runs alongside the video — you will need to create a FREE sign-in on the Spreecast site. Once you’re signed in, you can ask questions and talk with the other students, my Mom (she has kindly agreed to moderate the chat), and me.
- Please note: In order to win any of the stencils in the giveaways, you’ll need to be signed in.
- If you can’t attend a live class, don’t worry. All the classes will be recorded and posted to this blog!
Back to Lori
As always your questions and ideas are welcome – please use the comment feature, if you include an email addie I will answer you personally. And if you are nearby – let me know and we may enjoy that glass and that class together.